Proficient in AVID, Adobe Production Suite, social media networking, Microsoft Office Suite.
Able to work with producer, director, grips, talent, and production teams.
Strong research, video editing, filming, and organization skills.
Junior AVID Editor 2009-2011
– Produced, directed, and edited Prince William County Communication Department’s Historic Properties shows, specifically Ben Lomond Historic Property, Rippon Lodge Historic property, Brentsville Courthouse Historic Property, Brentsville Courthouse Log Cabin, and Bristoe Station Historic Property.
– Produced/directed/edited a nature spot for Bristoe Station Historic Property.
– Assisted with research, production, and post-production of Tour of Hylton Performing Arts Center, and numerous event videos.
– Edited Ruined Lives: Falling Into the Gang Lifestyle, and the Sesquicentennial of the Battle of Manassas/Bull Run PSA for Prince William County’s Communication’s Department.
– Assisted with research, production, and broadcasts of Prince William County’s Board of County Supervisor’s meetings and Prince William County News.
– Dress sets, log film, move and set up equipment, check script and continuity.
– Helped create and manage Prince William County’s flickr and youtube accounts.
Freelance Camera Operator, Sabrina Films 2011.
Freelance Photographer, Washington Post 2010.
Paid Intern, Prince William County Communications Department 2006-2009.
Bachelor of Arts from the University of Mary Washington, anticipated 2012.
Majors: Digital Media Studies and History.
– Coursework focused on Digital Media, Social Networking, Videography, and producing material with Adobe Creative Suite.
I will provide a demo CD of my work upon request, or link you to appropriate material.
References available upon request.